HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: I always wondered...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I always wondered...

what kind of Christian I am, and now I know.

If you think this sounds odd, you gotta understand that I grew up Club 700. That's Pat Robertson's denomination. Apart from a few early years in a glorified country club of a church, my spiritual development until the age of 17 came from the glowing tube.

Sorry Wayne. I guess I'm an Armenian, yet. (Did I spell that correctly?) Blame it on Emmaus.

Anyway, I can sleep at ease tonight...





You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


75%

Emergent/Postmodern


68%

Neo orthodox


61%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


50%

Reformed Evangelical


46%

Roman Catholic


46%

Classical Liberal


36%

Fundamentalist


29%

Modern Liberal





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home