HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: I'm really still here

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm really still here


I'm just type, type, typing away. Trying to get that partial and it's companion, the slippery synopsis, all spiffed up for the big date.

Then yesterday I read that TL Hines's partial got rejected by 80(!) agents before Dave Long found it on Tony's web site. Stuff like that can make a person's large intestine twist up in one serious knot of creative constipation.

I mean, my Lord...

And to think I started all this a year ago as an antidote to ebay browsing...and because we needed a second income! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?

I'm so glad my god suffers fools with gladness.

Typing away,
shanna

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

That is exciting stuff. Fiction? Non-fiction? Genre? Can you give some small details?

Good for you! Hoping to read it one day. (soon!)

9:28 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

Yes, I was going to ask Amy's questions!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suffer fools with gladness as well.

Well, at least ones I'm married to.

I'm looking forward to our date night sweetie.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home