HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: It isn't my fault...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

It isn't my fault...


if you showed up today for my dazzling deconstruction of Waking Lazarus, but were rudely greeted by nothing new. (Yet another promise broken in this terrible ol' world, you say. You sigh, and move on to something more important.)

Ok. Well I just want to say that it's not my fault.

Last night we got one of those sweet fill-in-the-blank cards on our door from the friendly city public works folks: "You r_________(water) will be turned off from _______(9am) to ______(4pm) on _________(June 29th). Please excuse any inconvienence this may cause."

So this morning, as I was doing my morning blog rounds, Randy says, "What's today?"

"June 29th."

"Uhm. You might want to fill up some bottles. You won't have water all day."

We de-camped at 8:15; I returned around 6:15. I'm pooped. So TL, I'll see ya tomorrow.

(And Rach? Thank you, again. And I thank your functional plumbing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home