HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: the ragamuffin diva sings

Friday, June 16, 2006

the ragamuffin diva sings


I'm violating my new policy of computer free friday's, but it's been a wierd week anyway, so what the heck.

One of the writers I've have the extraordinary good fortune to discover this past year is Claudia Mair Burney, the 'ragamuffin diva'. I've never met her in person, but to sit at her feet for fifteen minutes would be like coming home.

Check out Crowded House. For my part these days, I think that if sorrows were emails, my inbox would be full of spam.

Thank you, Mair, for the lift.

For more Mair, her novel, Murder, Mayhem and a Fine Man is coming out this July.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

BEAUTIFUL blog you linked to.... i loved that entry on sorrows.... i bookmarked her!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home