HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: Stepping out into October

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stepping out into October

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?

Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.


If I rise to giddy heights, speaking quickly, stumbling over my own lips and saying stupid things, He knows better. If I fall so far, so fast that I'm sure His hand has slipped, it hasn't. And if the darkness should ever be so black that I'm sure He cannot find me...He will.

The days are shorter; the nights are longer. None of this matters to Him. He is.

And I am stepping out into October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stepper Motors said...

Hiii
Nice website. Keep it up

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Messung said...

I agree with this information... Very good quality..

Messung

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home