HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: Yob

Friday, September 15, 2006

Yob


I gotta yob.

I needed one, as I do not see any publishers breaking down my front door for a writing contract yet. So yeah, I'm back in the workforce, official-like. It's a part-time yob and I don't have any take-home work, so hooray for me! Don't know when I'll see my hubby much, as I will be alternately childcare hours with him. At least we'll be able to afford a babysitter when we do have an evening together.

And I'm so excited to get out and do something. Maybe I'll lose a little weight while I'm at it. {Ha!}

Wanna know where I'm working? Check out their website.

Come on by and see me if you can!

(By the way, that's Ali Edwards' great studio in the shot above. I only wish I had all that cool stuff!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

No. Way. You lucky duck!!

If you gotta get a yob, that's the one to get.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home