HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: Score!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Score!

Well, sorta.

I powered up my 'puter this morning and toddled over to my usual blog sites...and found I'd been blogged! Or linked...or whatever they call it.

As some of you know, I've been involved in this little discussion blog on the book, The Pursuit of God, and my blog post over there got some attention.

Made me want to dig my toe into the dirt and waggle it around as I said, "Aw shucks" and blushed.

Some of you may find it interesting; for others it'll be a big yawner. I had fun looking up the portraits, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

Isn't blogging fun?

I wanted to pop on over here tell you that I think you are going to be a great story teller and I'm sure CBA will welcome you with open arms. I have enjoyed everything you've written. I admire your ability to share yourself. I'm not there yet. I worry too much; feel too stupid. Can't wait to get over it. But anyway, keep at your writing. I look forward to buying your book someday.
Blessings!
Amy A.

5:12 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

What she said!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home