HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: A Wee Easter

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Wee Easter


It's a Wee Bunny Easter here in the Philipson household. (Thanks Hillary at weewonderfuls.)

Here are two going out to my friend's little girls. They're not quite done, but they wanted a quick pose in the garden before they get their ribbons and tails on. (Aren't they just preeeecious?)

I realise this whole bunny thing is miles from the nails, the blood...the setting the captives free...but, come on--these girls are wee. Bunnies are for wee people; blood is for us big folk.

For those of you insist on the shedding of blood for the propitiation of our sins...maybe next year we'll have a demonstration on how to skin a real rabbit.

Just kidding, folks.

So, having decided this will be an homemade holiday, I'm off this evening to continue my Easter creations. I think I'll work on some little yellow fuzzy things.

chick ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home