HTTP Sorta Awe-tistic: Mother's Day Mail

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mother's Day Mail



The "Tesla Doll" is leaving today for my mother's house. It should have taken me three days to create, but no, with all my interruptions, it took a week. I hope it arrives on time.

I got the idea from wee wonderfuls. Hillary is making baby prezzies for some friends, and of course I thought the idea was just wee wonderful!

My favorite bit is the addition of Tesla's favorite lovey since the age of four months--Bunny. Bunny doesn't look this nice anymore, so the image is rather idealized. But hey, that's what artistic license is all about, isn't it?


I also added a pretty long satin ribbon so she can hang it somewhere away from the curious Shelties. Hope she likes it.


Poor Tesla. She sees all these projects and gets excited and names them after her...and then they go away. In fact, poor Mommy. I get all excited about these things and make 'em and send them away. I need to make something all for US now.

Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy A. said...

So pretty! You'll have to make a double for Tesla.

Glad you liked the AE site. And thanks for the nice comments over on mine.

Here's a big cyber hug {{{}}}}

12:30 PM  
Blogger lisa said...

That is gorgeous!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home